Industrial / Military Chassis Dynamometers
Our industrial/military chassis dynamometers offer such standard features as heavy-duty steel frames, large serviceable pillow blocks, dynamically balanced & high-capacity roll sets with either a knurled finish or industrial coating, maintenance-free soft couplings, industrial-grade braking systems, and LightSpeed™ data acquisition and control software.
Our systems are enhanced by state-of-the-art options including water brake, air-cooled & water-cooled eddy current, and AC power absorbing units (PAU’s). Whether you require a cradle mount or top mount system, Phoenix Dynamometer has the knowledge and expertise to custom build from scratch or adapt any of our standard models to fit your exact testing needs.
- Cradle or Top Mount Configuration
- Unlimited number of axles
- Axle spread 1220mm (48”)- 1830mm (72”)
- Roll Diameters from 405mm (16”) - 1830mm (72”)
- Trackwidth 915mm (36”) – 2745mm (108”)
- Standard roll width 915mm (36”)
- Max axle weight 13600kg (30000 lb)
- Available with water brake, eddy current, or AC PAU
- Integrated and industry unique deck plate traction surface
- Floating deck plates design (no transmission of vibration to facility floor)
- Vibration isolation frame pads (no transmission of vibration to facility floor)
- Maintenance free "soft couplings"
- Cable organization system
- Longest warranty – 2 years parts and labor on all products
|PDI508-S||560 (750)||200 (125)||Cradle||1 WB/EC/AC|
|PDI508||1120 (1500)||200 (125)||Cradle||2 WB/EC/AC|
|PDI610-S||560 (750)||200 (125)||Cradle||1 WB/EC/AC|
|PDI610||1120 (1500)||200 (125)||Cradle||2 WB/EC/AC|
|PDI915-S||560 (750)||200 (125)||Top Mount||1 WB/EC/AC|
|PDI915||1120 (1500)||200 (125)||Top Mount||2 WB/EC/AC|