Automotive Chassis Dynamometers
Phoenix Dynamometer automotive chassis dynamometer range covers 2WD, 4WD, and AWD models. Standard features include heavy-duty steel frames, large serviceable pillow blocks, dynamically balanced and high-capacity roll sets with either a knurled finish or industrial coating, maintenance-free soft couplings, industrial-grade braking systems, and LightSpeed™ data acquisition and control software.
These features are combined with state-of-the-art options including water brake, air-cooled & water-cooled eddy current, and AC power absorbing units (PAU’s). Whether you require a cradle mount or top mount system, Phoenix Dynamometer has the knowledge and expertise to custom build from scratch or adapt any of our standard models to fit your exact testing needs.
- Cradle or Top Mount Configuration
- Wheelbase from 2250mm (88.5”) - 3600mm (141.5”)
- Roll diameters from 270mm (10.7”) - 1830mm (72”)
- Track width 760mm (30”) - 2745mm (108”)
- Max axle weight 3000kg (6600 lb)
- Water brake, eddy current, or AC power absorbing units (PAU)
- Integrated and industry unique deck plate traction surface
- Floating deck plates impede vibration to facility floor
- Vibration isolation frame pads for added vibration dampening
- Maintenance free "soft couplings"
- Cable organization system
- Longest warranty – 2 years parts and labor on all products
|MAX TRACTIVE FORCE N (lbs)
|PDA-560-2WD||560 (750)||9500 (2100)||430 (265)||Top Mount||1 EC (Eddy Current)|
|PDA-1120-2WD||1120 (1500)||19000 (4250)||430 (265)||Top Mount||2 EC|
|PDA-1220-4WD||1220 (1500)||19000 (4250)||430 (265)||Cradle||2 EC|
||28500 (6400)||430 (265)||Cradle||3 EC|
|PDA-2240-4WD||2240 (3000)||38000 (8500)||430 (265)||Cradle||4 EC|