Data Acquisition & Control
LightSpeed™ is the intuitive, scalable and customizable software program that will accommodate even the most extreme testing needs, for a fraction of the cost compared to other similar products. The software is based on the open and non-proprietary National Instruments control technology platform.
Included with LightSpeed™ is a signal interface that can accept and condition signals from any type of sensor available today. Standard configurations include signal conditioning for speed, torque, multiple temperature points and pressure sensors.
From automated tests to alarm settings and actions, from simple printout reports to automatically reporting via email and distribution lists, from remote assistance and updates to controlling the most demanding applications from a different continent.
- Latest processing technology (PC, monitor and peripherals)
- Intuitive, scalable and customizable control interface
- Globally recognized National Instruments (NI) platform
- NI LabVIEW™ graphical system for precise, reliable control
- Phoenix LightSpeed™ GUI for customized, simplified control
- Modular, expandable, non-proprietary
Every Phoenix LightSpeed™ control interface is custom designed for the easiest programming, setup, operation and maintenance, while providing a dynamic range of test data monitoring and reporting.